General terms and conditions for online goods orders
General Terms and Conditions of Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing for online goods orders:
(1) For online goods orders at Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing the following general terms and conditions of business of the company Klitzing Jewels, Lindensteig 8, 16515 Oranienburg, E-Mail: email@example.com .
(2) The valid version of these terms and conditions applies at the time of the order. Deviating regulations apply only if they have been confirmed in writing by Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing.
§2 Condition of contract / data protection
(1) The representation of the goods in the online shop does not contain a binding offer of Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing. It is an invitation to the customer Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing a binding offer to submit.
(2) Each online order by you constitutes a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract for the ordered goods. The essential contractual content is presented to you in a clear and comprehensible manner in a clear and comprehensible manner immediately before the binding order. By clicking on the button "Buy" in the online shop you enter your binding offer to purchase the goods. By clicking the "Accept Terms" button, you also recognize these terms and conditions as the sole legal basis for the legal relationship with the Klitzingjewels Rainer Klitzing company.
(3) Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing will confirm the receipt of your order by e-mail. This acknowledgment of receipt does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order.
(4) The purchase contract comes into effect only when Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing gives you an express order confirmation. You will receive this order confirmation in the form of a shipping confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during the ordering process.
You have the right to revoke this agreement within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us, Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing, Lindensteig 8, 16515 Oranienburg, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org via a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail), about your business partner To revoke this Agreement. You can use the enclosed "Revocation Form", but this is not required. In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will notify you of all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (other than the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us.
For such repayment, we use the same payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will we charge you for these repayment fees. We can refuse the refund until we have the goods back. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You must pay for a possible loss of value of the goods only if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation.
§4 Exclusion / extinction of the right of revocation
According to §312 g para. 2 BGB, a right of revocation does not exist, among other things, for contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and whose production is subject to an individual selection or provision by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
In the event that you make use of a revocation right granted to you and to return the goods or the goods received (see §3), the return must be made as follows:
- You have to return the goods by DHL.
§6 Prices and terms of payment
(1) All prices in Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing's online shop are gross price including VAT. In addition to the cost of the goods incurred costs for payment and shipping will be clearly and comprehensibly clearly highlighted immediately before you place your order.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is made according to your choice PayPal, Sofortüberweisung und Vorkasse.
§7 Delivery, transfer of risk, retention of title, shipping costs
(1) Orders and deliveries are possible worldwide.
(2) We ship with DHL.
(3) We are entitled to partial deliveries as far as this is reasonable for you, taking our interests into account. When delivering partial deliveries on our request, no additional shipping costs are incurred. Additional shipping costs will only be charged if the partial deliveries are made to your express request.
(4) The delivery of the goods takes place at our risk. The risk of accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to you upon handing over to you.
(5) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(6) Should the ordered goods not be available in time or not at all, despite the prior conclusion of a corresponding purchase agreement, we will notify you without delay. In such a case, in the event of a delay in delivery, you are free to wait for the ordered goods or to withdraw from the contract. In case of impossibility of delivery both parties are entitled to withdraw from the contract. In the event of a withdrawal, you will be reimbursed as soon as possible.
Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing grants a guarantee of 2 years for possible material or manufacturing defects for every jewelery purchased in this webshop from the date of purchase.
(1) Limited international warranty
The limited guarantee ('the guarantee') is granted by Klitzing Jewels Rainer Klitzing ('Klitzing Jewels'). The warranty limitations are as follows. This warranty gives you the right to repair any defects during the warranty period as long as they are notified immediately. There is no claim for compensation.
(2) Limited warranty
Your international guarantee is only valid in connection with the enclosed guarantee. Klitzing Jewels must complete and sign this guarantee. The guarantee must bear the individual number of the goods as well as the exact date of sale. Except for the warranty are damages due to improper use such as strong impacts, extreme heat or cold. Any repairs carried out by unauthorized persons will also void the warranty. It is expressly pointed out that Klitzing Jewels jewelry is not suitable for wearing at Extremsport (such as diving, surfing).
(3) Applicable law and other rights
This manufacturing guarantee gives you certain rights. In addition, you may have other rights as a result of ancillary provisions of other national laws that may vary from state to state, according to the rights at the time and place of purchase of the product.
(4) Exclusion and limitation of other guarantees
Klitzing Jewels, as far as permitted under the applicable law, excludes any further express or implied warranty or warranty. To the extent that certain States do not allow the limitation of a guarantee or guarantee, limitations contained in this provision shall not apply in this State.
(5) Disclaimer for consequential damages
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Klitzing Jewels shall not be liable to the Buyer or to any other person for any consequential, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of income or operations or any other economic damage) the warranty, any breach of contract or in any other manner, even if Klitzing Jewels has been informed of such a possibility. In any case, the liability of Klitzing Jewels, irrespective of whether it is based on the clauses of this guarantee or on statutory provisions, is expressly limited to the purchase price of the goods. In some countries, the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages are not permitted so that the limitations and exclusions contained in this clause may not apply to you.
Responsible in the sense of the data protection law:
Main street 117
Capture of data
While you access our web pages, we automatically collect data from more general
Nature. These data (server log files) include, for example, the type of their browser, theirs
Operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other similar general
Dates. These data are completely people independent and are used to give you the most
Web pages are displayed correctly and are retrieved each time you use the Internet. The
Absolutely anonymous data are statistically evaluated to provide our service to you
Registration on our website
When registering for specific offers, we ask for some personal information such as name,
Address, contact, telephone number or e-mail address. Logged in users can
access certain additional services. Registered users have the option of all
to change or delete any personal information provided at any time. you
You can also request the data you have stored with us at any time. As far as legally
there is no time limit for the retention of the data, these can be changed or deleted.
Please contact us via our contact page.
If you subscribe to our newsletter we use the registration data exclusively for
the newsletter service. Registered users can be contacted by us at about
Changes, updates or other relevant information.
When registering, a valid e-mail address must be provided. About the so-called
"Double-opt-in" procedure will check if applicant and e-mail match.
You have the right to have your data deleted for the newsletter service at any time. In our
Newsletters find a link to unsubscribe. You can also visit the website
unsubscribe or tell us about your request through our contact page.
If you contact us via our contact page or send us an e-mail the
corresponding data stored for editing.
Deletion or blocking of data
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as it is absolutely necessary for the
services provided and required by law. After expiration of this
Periods, the personal data of users are regularly blocked or deleted.
Our website uses Google Analytics, the web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", small text files that are stored on your computer
and save data on the use of our website. The data generated by the cookie about the
Use of our website will be transferred to a Google server in the US and
saved. Since an IP anonymization is activated on our websites, your IP address becomes
shortened by Google. This applies to Member States of the European Union and others
Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In rare cases
It may happen that the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the US
and only there is shortened. Google uses this information for your use of our website
to compile reports on the use of the website and for us
to collect further statistical data. Your IP address will never be shared with others on Google
Setting to be banned in their browser; however, this may be the function
affect our website. By means of a special additional program for your browser
(Add On) you can deactivate the collection of data by Google Analytics.
Our website uses the Google Remarketing feature that serves visitors to
Websites that belong to the Google Network show individual advertisements. In your
Browser is a "cookie" stored, with which they can be recognized, if you have a
Visit a web page that belongs to the Google ad network. You can do advertising
presented in connection with the visit of other websites,
who also use the Google Remarketing feature.
Google stores no individual data. At http://www.google.com/settings/ads
You have the option to disable the feature of Google Remarketing. The use
Cookies for individual advertising can also be turned off. How it works
this link describes: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We use on our websites social plugins of the providers listed below.
Plugins are marked with the corresponding logo.
The service provider may possibly provide information through such plugins and
personal data of our visitors. One of us installed
§12 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law. The applicability of mandatory norms of the state in which the customer is habitually resident upon conclusion of the contract shall remain unaffected by this legal form.
(2) If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become impracticable or impracticable, this shall not affect the validity of the terms and conditions of business. The ineffective or impracticable provision shall be replaced by one which is closest to the economic and legal nature of what the parties intended to do with the original regulation. This also applies to any contractual loopholes.
Date: August 2017
ODR-Regulation (engl. Online Dispute Resolution Regulation) of the EU: As of 15 February 2016, the EU Commission will provide a platform for out-of-court disputes. Consumers gives this the opportunity to dispute
in the context of your online order first without the intervention of a court to clarify. The Dispute Settlement Platform is available at the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.